USB Portable Mini Nail Dryer LED UV lamp for Curing Nail Gel Polish

Reviews by Saba
I chose the best budget option, well, the Budget has nowhere to go. I took in a nice pink color. For it was the cable that I connect to a computer, it is a good length for me.


About this dump does not say just lazy, find reviews of the sea)) But I have it ustraivaet

The device is easy to use, nothing more. On top  one side hole for the cable.
Special details that she had not "traveled" on the table, and strictly engages in one place.
Lamp 9 Vt.Chto say about the lamp? The lamp is a good cope with its mission, although the nail salon dried twice as fast, but it is suitable for home use is remarkable, especially watching her filmašŸŽ„ timer for 1 minute, dry for 4 sets. But sometimes I was too lazy and I kept the minutes 2. Effect I liked))

Gold bubble top, a silver base and white lacquers are themselves.

Bottles and full of volume of 8 ml, each product comes with instruction. Shades varnishes I took the neighboring 6593 (blue) and 6594 (gray). Blue, as in the picture, and gray a little bit different. In the picture shows a further fine Shimmer, and here the most natural sparkles in a small amount. Looks beautiful of course, I will not quibble))













Comments

Popular Posts